Looking for staff
People @ Work can provide your business with all your Recruitment and Human Resource needs. We partner with businesses to reduce their costs, risks, increase their competitive advantage and make their life easier.
To find out more about the services we offer, please click on one of the links below:
To express your interest in hiring either temporary or permanent staff, or using one of our other services, simply submit a request to our Geelong or Ballarat office, and one of our friendly consultants will call you back to discuss your needs in further detail.
Temporary Recruitment – Labour Hire
In today’s ever changing economic climate, temporary recruitment is becoming a smarter way to employ suitably qualified staff, giving your business complete flexibility in managing changing workforce demands.
From one day assignments to ongoing contracts, People @ Work have staff readily available to work in a broad range of roles across a number of different industries. People @ Work provide ongoing support for the duration of the assignment and assist with on-site Occupational Health & Safety assessments, online timesheets and post placement assessments.
As the leader in the market place, People @ Work are the first stop for top talent seeking work. All People @ Work temp staff are put through a rigorous recruitment process that includes:
- Behavioural Interviews
- Minimum of 2 work reference checks
- Skills Assessment including Microsoft Office
- Online OH&S assessment
- Detailed and thorough Probity Checking
- Qualification Verification
Our stringent recruitment process ensures only the highest calibre candidates are successful in joining the People @ Work temp team. Our Recruitment Executives are focused on continually managing a pool of talent, across all industry sectors that are available immediately and are able to hit the ground running, saving your business time and money.
Permanent Recruitment with People @ Work – ‘innovative and empowering’
Our permanent recruitment consultants are specialists in permanent and executive recruitment and provide practical, efficient solutions to sourcing and selecting the best candidate for your organisation. The first step is to understand your business, its culture, its goals and its needs. With this knowledge, we work with you to develop an effective recruitment campaign tailored to your requirements.
People @ Work’s Fast Facts
- Credible reputation established over a 25 year existence in Geelong and Ballarat
- Ability to offer a wide rage of employment solutions, from trainees and apprentices through to executive recruitment
- Applying science to recruitment by utilising the latest tools the market has to offer – neurological and psychometric analysis
- Stringent background referencing, qualification verification and police checks are mandatory
- 25,000 strong talent pool
- Established networks across all business sectors
In order to continually be the best we employ the best – all our consultants are RCSA ACCREDITTED RECRUITER PROFESSIONALS (Recruitment Consulting Services Association).
Listen to what our clients have to say:
‘Over the past two years People @ Work have become an integral part of our business, forming a very close working relationship with our company. Their exceptional service is based on an extremely high level of customer service, an understanding of our business goals, a caring and detailed approach to our HR needs and requirements which has enabled us to form a genuine relationship.’
General Manager, Bob White Electrix
To find out more about how People @ Work can assist you with permanent recruitment, contact us today.
Human Resource services
Our qualified and highly experienced HR professionals can assist you with every aspect of your human resource needs. Our services include:
- Customised short course training
- Performance management systems and implementation
- HR policy and procedure review and development
- Position Description analysis
- Psychometric and Behavioural Assessments
- Skills Assessment Centres
- HR advice
To find out more about how People @ Work can enhance your human resource capability, contact us today.
Termination, redundancy and corporate change can be traumatic for everyone involved. Our professional consultants are highly experienced in outplacement and career transition programs and are here to support your company and employees during these difficult times.
- Tailored Outplacement programs can assist outgoing employees and meet business objectives.
- Experienced Outplacement consultants can deliver programs with a professional and empathetic approach
- Outgoing employees will feel valued and see the positive aspects of their future.
- Reduce the levels of stress and anxiety that accompanies termination and redundancy to both the business and individuals.
Listen to what our clients have to say:
‘The People @ Work Team are made up of genuine people. They care about the needs of their customers and understand what their requirements are. They are good at what they do and strive to deliver outstanding performance. They have delivered a professional outplacement service to some of our outgoing staff.’
Tom O’Brien, Group HR Manager, Kempe Group
To find out more, contact us today.